About this position
As a key member of the management team, the Sales Manager plays a crucial role in leading a team of sales professionals and providing innovative and entrepreneurial sales and marketing leadership to foster the expansion of the company's business both in Canada and the US. The Sales Manager will steer the direction and execution of a robust sales and marketing strategy, facilitating the achievement of our growth targets while enhancing market presence. This role is accountable for achieving excellence in revenue generation, strategic leadership and planning, sales delivery, goal achievement, and the development of a customer-centric team.
Achieve Sales and Profit Objectives:
- Ensure that sales objectives are consistently met.
KPIs and Performance Tracking:
- Establish a sales cadence with relevant KPIs.
- Monitor and report on group performance.
Sales Team Development and Compensation Model:
- Recruit, train, and cross-train sales professionals to support the company's growth.
- Establish a transparent compensation model for the sales staff, driving activity management, revenue generation, profitability and customer acquisition and retention.
Marketing and Social Media:
- Build Almita’s presence through website, social media, and other marketing tools.
Account Plan Development:
- Create account plans and provide guidance to team members in crafting account plans when necessary.
Active Sales Participation:
- Take an active, hands-on role in leading and participating in sales activities.
Market Analysis and Industry Trends:
- Analyze market territory competition and industry trends.
Budgeting and Sales Reporting:
- Establish revenue targets, participate in the budgeting process, and ensure the implementation of appropriate sales reporting procedures.
Building Industry Relationships:
- Utilize an established network of executives in the foundation industry and within related industries to expand Almita’s presence, foster relationships, and drive sales growth.
- Represent Almita in industry associations and events.
- Proven track record in driving growth through increased market exposure
- Understanding of foundation construction principles
- Familiarity with piling equipment and operations
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM systems
- Frequent travel as required to meet the needs of the sales team.
- Fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn on worksites as per company and client policies